Play Category: Fitness
Golden Oak Personal Training is dedicated to helping adults in their “golden years” live their best life. The “golden years” of adulthood is defined by the time between retirement and age-imposed physical and cognitive decline. We exclusively train 50+ year olds in a virtual or in-home setting.
We can help you:
- Keep up with your Grandkids
- Return to and enjoy your favorite hobbies like golf, gardening, and hiking
- Reduce aches and pains
- Prevent age-related physical and mental declines
- Stand taller and improve your posture
- Decrease your fear of falling
- Have confidence climbing stairs, stepping off a curb, and crossing the street quickly
- Improve your balance
- Get on and off the ground by yourself
- Easily get on and off a low chair or soft couch (say goodbye to the embarrassment of asking for help to stand up!)
Golden Oak Personal Training is redefining the way we age. We help our clients stay strong and balanced so they can stand tall and enjoy a high-quality and independent long life. If you or someone you know could use our help, please contact us or visit our website and book a consultation today.Email:Phone: 708-307-5624Time: Monday -Thursday 8:00 am - 2:00 pm Friday 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.