MainStreet Libertyville is a nonprofit, volunteer organization dedicated to downtown Libertyville.
You can select the button: “One Time” donation, or “Monthly” or “Annual” to make a recurring donation. Then scroll to the bottom to make your donation.
- Member (level: 10) — $5,000
- Member (level: 9) — $2,500
- Member (level: 8) — $1,000
- Member (level: 7) — $500
- Member (level: 6) — $250
- Member (level: 5) — $125
- Member (level: 4) — $100
- Member (level: 3) — $75
- Member (level: 2) — $40
- Member (level: 1) — $25
- Supporter (level: Mo $20) — $20 / month
- Supporter (level: Mo $15) — $15 / month
- Supporter (level: Mo $10) — $10 / month
- Supporter (level: Annual $25) — $25 / year
- Supporter (level: Annual $40) — $40 / year
- Supporter (level: Annual $75) — $75 / year
- Supporter (level: Annual $100) — $100 / year
- Supporter (level: Annual $125) — $125 / year
- Supporter (level: Annual $250) — $250 / year
- Supporter (level: Annual $500) — $500 / year
Your support for MainStreet Libertyville goes a long way.
MainStreet Libertyville is a nonprofit, volunteer based 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to preserve the character and promote downtown Libertyville. 98% of our budget is derived from membership (business and residential), sponsorships and fundraising. We rely on membership support from people like you to do the community work that we do.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND HIGHLIGHTS:
• In 1997 MainStreet Libertyville was presented the Great American Main Street award by the National Main Street Center, recognizing the downtown as a national model for historic preservation and economic revitalization
• Installed and maintain the roofline lights on all buildings in the downtown area
• MainStreet Libertyville hosts 50+ days of retail and community events each year, including Lunch in the Park, Car Fun on 21, Farmers Market, First Fridays and Let’s Wine About Winter
• MainStreet Libertyville promotes the downtown through its marketing program which includes social media, destination advertising and general wayfinding signage
2019 Downtown Update: La Villa Lofts: Adaptive reuse of 100 year old building into second and third floor residential; retail on the first floor – opening late 2020; 7 new downtown businesses; 3 buildings sold. 2019 investment $3,664,370. Total investment to date, 1989 to 2019 is $64,486,780.
Others ways to donate and support MainStreet Libertyville:
We rely on people like you, local businesses and volunteers to continue our work in the community. With your support, you are helping our community, and boosting the local economy by preserving jobs.
Donations to MainStreet Libertyville, Inc. may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes.
Donate By Phone: 847-680-0336
Donate By Mail: Download and print donation form. Mail To: MainStreet Libertyville, Inc. 158 East Cook Ave. Libertyville, IL 60048