What is required by Libertyville Village Ordinance?
- Items of production for sale are required by the Village of Libertyville.
What is required by Lake County Health Department?
- Proof of Insurance and Sales Tax License Fees are required by Lake County Health Department.
What is required by MainStreet Libertyville?
- Producers application and stall fees are required by MainStreet Libertyville due April 10, 2020.
What is the first day of the market?
- June 2, 2022 is the first day of Farmers Market.
What is the last day of the market?
- October 20, 2021 is the last day of Farmers Market.
How do I get a copy of the application?
- The application is available here:
- You can download the application here:
Where do I mail payment and application?
- Mail to MainStreet Libertyville, Inc. 158 E Cook Avenue, Libertyville, IL 60048. Checks Payable to “MainStreet Libertyville”
Who can I contact for more information?
- Contact MainStreet Libertyville at 847-680-0336