Event Category: Fair/Festivals
- Event Description:
CELEBRATING 30 YEARS!
Bring a blanket or lawn chair to downtown Libertyville’s picturesque Cook Park each Friday starting June 24th – August 19th. From 11 am – 2 pm food vendors will be offering dumplings, seafood, crepes, salads, charcuterie, sandwiches, pizza, hot dogs, BBQ, root beer floats, gelato and sorbet.
Whether you are meeting friends or “grab and go” on your lunch hour, it is an ideal way to enjoy a summer afternoon. Relax and enjoy entertainment from many of your favorite local bands.
- June 24 – Marshall Hjertstedt
- July 1 – The Others
- July 8 – Cole Brandt
- July 15 – Jimmy Carroll
- July 22 – School of Rock
- July 29 – PhilZone
- August 5 – Pete Cimbalo
- August 12 – One Man Jam
- August 19 – Pete Brush
- June 24 – Cruising Characters
- July 1 – Face Painting by Indica Valentine
- July 8 – Dog Days of Summer. Get a polaroid picture with your dog
- July 15 – RC Juggles – Balloon Artist
- July 22 – Damen Avenue Puppeteers
- July 29 – RC Juggles – Glitter Tattoos
- August 5 – Dessert Walk – Decorate a brownie bite
- August 12 – Animal Quest Show
- August 19 – Face Painting by Indica Valentine
Food Provided By:
- Dangela’s Dumplings
- Famous Frankie’s Hot Dogs
- Harbor Kitchen + Tap
- Magic Crepes
- My charCUTErie
- Rosati’s Pizza
- Sweet Home Gelato
- Up In Smoke Creations
- Victus Foods
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.