The Tavern, open in downtown Libertyville since 1983, has won praise for its unique decor and outstanding menu and service. Specializing in serving the best in American cuisine in a relaxed and comfortable setting the Tavern serves USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood as well as New Zealand Rack of lamb, rotisserie duck and several chicken and pasta dishes. An extensive wine list with many by the glass selections and an extensive selection of beers including hard to find Belgian Ales only adds to the dining experience.
- Award Winning International Wine List
- USDA Prime Steaks
- Exceptionally Fresh Fish and Shellfish
- Soft Shell Crabs May-September
- Freshly Shucked Oysters From Both Coasts Sept-May
- Private dining facilities for all occasions
- Belgian Beer Available on Draught
- Check out our other restaurant next door, Firkin
- Every Wednesday we will feature a wonderful wine at a special price!