“If the Firkin has it, it has to be good,” is talking about a lot more than its amazing international beer selection. It could be referring to its Tallgrass “Grass-fed” Hamburgers or perhaps its Chicken Liver Mousse. No matter what it’s referring to, you can’t go wrong at Firkin. Named Draft Magazine’s Top 150 Beer Bars and Chicago Magazine’s Top 100 Bars, Firkin is a unique, unpretentious gastropub, serving the best in beers, spirits and pub fare.
- Tallgrass “Grass-Fed” Hamburgers
- Delicious Chicken Liver Mousse from Patrick Chabert
- Named Draft Magazine’s Top 150 Beer Bars
- Artisanal & Farmstead American Cheeses
- Named as Chicago Magazine’s Top 100 Bars
- LaBriola Artisanal Breads