Event Category: Fair/Festivals
- Dates:Event Description:
Come out to Farmer’s Market!
In 2021, we are celebrating our 41th year in operation! This year we have more vendors than ever, so you’ll be able to find more fresh food, flowers and so much more, and also have more fun shopping for them. Our market can provide you with the opportunity to get to know your food and the producer who grows it or makes it. Of course, many of you already are friends with the farmers. Enjoy picturesque Cook Park and downtown Libertyville while at Libertyville’s Farmer’s Market!
For more information go to the Farmers Market website here.
2021 Participating Vendors include:
- All About Appetizers – Dips, spreads, and salsa — Grayslake, IL
- Bhoomi Chai Co. – Chai tea blends and superfood blends – Glen Ellyn, IL
- Bonique Corporation – Stroopwafel cookies, Liege waffles — Mundelein, IL
- Bridge ‘N Sweets Gourmet Bakery – Gourmet bakery items, all natural, no preservatives — Crystal Lake, IL
- Cheese People, The – Wide assortment of cheeses — Quincy, IL
- Creator Farms – Heirloom, transitional organic vegetables, microgreens — Bristol, WI
- Elsie Mae’s Canning & Pies – Sweet and savory pies — Kenosha, WI
- Froehlich Farm – Veggies, fruits & flowers — Berrien Center, MI
- Garlic Underground – Garlic — Crystal Lake, IL
- Glas All Naturals LLC – Cheddar Cheese Spreads, Alfredo Sauce, Apple Cider — Burlington, WI
- Great Harvest Bread Company – Breads and pastry items — Evanston, IL
- Hoffman Greenhouses, Inc. – Flowers, bedding plants and annuals — Mundelein, IL
- K&K Farms – Fruits & veggies, jams, cider & pumpkins — Colomo, MI
- Katic Breads – Organic breads & traditional croissants — Aurora, IL
- Kleiner’s Crackers – Savory crackers— Fox Lake, IL
- Le Sucre Cafe LLC – Donuts, Apple Cider – Niles, IL
- Mark Leider’s Local Honey – Honey, honey comb, pollen, & bee’s wax candles — Libertyville, IL
- Middleton Preserves – Jams, jellies, pickles, salsa, baked goods, vegetables, mircogreens — Wadsworth, IL
- Mount Atlas Coffee & Tea – coffee beans, iced teas, cold brew coffee hot coffee.
- Nana’s Rum Cakes – Rum cakes — Mundelein, IL
- Olano’s Empanadas – Hot and ready to eat empanadas — Kenosha, WI
- Piscasaw Gardens – Sweet corn, vegetables, melons — Harvard, IL
- Pizzeria DeVille – Pizza, egg scrambles, breakfast sandwiches, salads — Libertyville, IL
- P M Gardens (Noffke Family Farm) – Fruits, vegetables, and flowers — Berrien Springs, MI
- Prairie Farm Corps. – Certified organic vegetables — Grayslake, IL
- River Valley Ranch – Mushrooms, salsa, bruschettas, dips, caramel corn — Burlington, WI
- Rollicking Buckaroo – Pepper jams — Chicago, IL
- Sharpening by Dave – Sharpening anything with a blade in it — Lindenhurst, IL
- Soft Wave Fish Company, The – Fish & smoked fish, fish prepared items — Cary, IL
- Sol-Ful Blooms – Fresh cut flower bouquets, dried flower designs, wood working pieces, native and annual flower transplants, and small batch honey. — Libertyville, IL
- Staff of Life – Kettle corn, cookies, free range chicken, eggs, pasture raised beef & lamb — Dwight, IL
- Sunrise Topiaries – Decorative topiaries (houseplants, porch/patio plants) POTTED – Lincolnshire, IL
- Swirl Cafe – Pecan sticky buns, scones, muffins, desert bars — Grayslake, IL
- Tail-Waggers By Wendy – Homemade dog treats, bandanas, & chewies — Lake Zurich, IL
- Taste of Paris – Pastries, cakes, tarts, and breads — Mundelein, IL
- That Pickle Guy – Giardiniera, muffalata, pickles — Lisle, IL
- Treat Yourself – Baklava, cookies, pastries and more — Grayslake, IL
- Umlands Crunchy Cheese Bites – Crunchy cheese bites — Marengo, IL
- Up in Smoke Creations – Smoked peanuts and nuts — Waukegan, IL
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.